Maroubra 3/15 McKeon Street
FRESHLY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM UNIT FOOTSTEPS TO MAROUBRA BEACH
Welcoming to you this freshly renovated two bedroom unit situated on McKeon Street Maroubra.
With location being a prime aspect of this unit you will enjoy the easy lifestyle consisting of bars and pubs, restaurants, cafes and of course our beloved Maroubra Beach!
This unit has just been freshly painted throughout including the installation of new wooden floorboards, new lighting & new roller blinds.
Also featuring a complete new kitchen with a new gas cooktop/stove & griller.
With two decent sized bedrooms and a separate living and dining area filled with sunlight this is one to call your next home.
This boutique block is known to be quiet and peaceful and currently filled with polite & genuine residents so we are in hope to find the perfect fit for this unit.
2 decent sized bedrooms (built in wardrobe to be installed within one bedroom)
Clean and tidy bathroom including an internal laundry fixture
Brand new kitchen with brand new appliances
Separate living and dining room
Brand new timber floorboards throughout
Freshly painted throughout
Brand new roller blinds throughout
Brand new lighting installed throughout
Close to the beach, cafes and public transport
Contact Alexia Rizzo on 0416 433 050 to enquire.
Key Health Guidelines For Rental Open Home Inspections Currently:
Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained
Promote good hygiene on premises including hand sanitiser that we will request you use
Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact - please view our video before inspecting the property
We will keep detailed contact records of people attending the open homes
If you have any symptoms of illness, we request you do not attend a property
Manage the number of people entering small spaces - we might ask you to wait outside if it is busy, please be patient
Local Information Maroubra
Maroubra is the ideal place to be for those who want the best of both beach and city living, located just 10km from the Sydney CBD. A beachside enclave where surfing culture reigns supreme, Maroubra has weathered a storm of controversy to become one of the most sought-after addresses in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Maroubra Bay Public School
- South Coogee Public School
- Malabar Public School
- Matraville Soldiers Settlement Public School
- Maroubra Junction Public School
- Chifley Public School
- Matraville Public School
- Coogee Public School
- South Sydney High School
- Matraville Sports High School
- Randwick Boys High School
- Randwick Girls High School
- NSW School of Languages
- Sydney Childrens Hospital School
- Centennial Park School
- Emanuel School
- St Catherine's School
- St Mary - St Joseph Catholic Primary School
- St Aidan's Catholic Primary School
- Mount Sinai College
- St Andrew's Catholic Primary School
- Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Primary School
- St Agnes' Catholic Primary School
- St Brigid's Catholic Primary School
- Claremont College
- St Spyridon College
- Champagnat Catholic College
- Brigidine College Randwick
- Marcellin College
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College
- The Bowen College
- Aspect South East Sydney School, Maroubra
- Lycée Condorcet - The International French School of Sydney
- The Joseph Varga School