Maroubra 20 Peters Place
SERENE BEACHSIDE LIVING
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, boasting natural light throughout and water views from the second floor sits this immaculately newly renovated double storey home.
Recently this property has undergone renovations that include brand new bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs and a whole kitchen renovation making sure to also add in state of the art gas-cooking and oven that is able to self-clean!
Along with its superb elevated position this home features its location to be in a quiet, peaceful and well family orientated street.
This cul-de-sac is known for its famous end of year Christmas street parties, full of laughter, joy and a great variety of food.
This soon to be home to a family features a double level floor plan filled with light, spacious living and dining areas that provide a great home for low maintenance living and entertaining.
Just moments from Maroubra Beach, schools, parks, shops & transport.
This property is a must to see!
3 double bedrooms- 2 bedrooms with huge built in wardrobes and access to balcony with water and district views over Maroubra
Massive living area
Separate family room
Newly renovated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & self-cleaning oven
Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
Internal laundry with second shower and toilet
Large sunny front yard and rear courtyard
Floorboards and tiles throughout
Carport with spacing to fit 2 cars
Key Health Guidelines For Rental Open Home Inspections Currently:
Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained
Promote good hygiene on premises including hand sanitiser that we will request you use
Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact – please view our video before inspecting the property
We will keep detailed contact records of people attending the open homes
If you have any symptoms of illness, we request you do not attend a property
Manage the number of people entering small spaces – we might ask you to wait outside if it is busy, please be patient
Must wear mask
Local Information Maroubra
Maroubra is the ideal place to be for those who want the best of both beach and city living, located just 10km from the Sydney CBD. A beachside enclave where surfing culture reigns supreme, Maroubra has weathered a storm of controversy to become one of the most sought-after addresses in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Matraville Soldiers Settlement Public School
- Maroubra Bay Public School
- Malabar Public School
- Chifley Public School
- Matraville Public School
- Maroubra Junction Public School
- South Coogee Public School
- Daceyville Public School
- Matraville Sports High School
- South Sydney High School
- Randwick Boys High School
- Randwick Girls High School
- NSW School of Languages
- Sydney Childrens Hospital School
- Centennial Park School
- St Mary - St Joseph Catholic Primary School
- St Andrew's Catholic Primary School
- St Aidan's Catholic Primary School
- St Agnes' Catholic Primary School
- Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Primary School
- Mount Sinai College
- St Michael's Catholic Primary School
- St Brigid's Catholic Primary School
- St Spyridon College
- Champagnat Catholic College
- Brigidine College Randwick
- Marcellin College
- Aspect South East Sydney School, Maroubra
- The Bowen College
- Lycée Condorcet - The International French School of Sydney
- The Joseph Varga School