Coogee 57 Melody Street
An exceptional coastal offering of light, space and character
Auction Location: Onsite.
Tranquilly and privately positioned in what is generally considered to be one of Coogee’s finest tree-lined streets, this classic 1953 residence is a home of rare quality. Combining traditional features with contemporary appointments, the newly refurbished interiors are flooded with northern light.
Hidden behind an intimate period façade that opens to reveal spacious proportions and a versatile plan, there is a generous lounge and dining area and an expansive family room. There are four inviting bedrooms, with a study that could easily be used as a fifth bedroom should the need arise.
Beautifully presented, the brand new gourmet kitchen has Caesar Stone benches and designer gas appliances. There is a large double garage with rear lane access, as well as a vast lower level rumpus/playroom.
Double brick, additional features include a sun-dappled front garden with level lawn, polished floors, ample storage, BBQ terrace, balcony, wine cellar and high ceilings.
There are architect drafted plans for a self-contained 2 bedroom apartment above the garage, as well as the potential to expand the large attic to a third level, subject of course to council approval.
Ideally placed just moments to regular transport, parks and the renowned Coogee Public School, it is no more than a short walk to the ocean’s edge and Coogee café culture. A family home of undeniable appeal, this is an offering for generations to enjoy.
Date: Saturday 8 April 2017 at 3.00pm
Total land size sqms (approx): 432
Outgoings per quarter (approx):
Share This Property
- Land area approx 431.00sqm
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Garages 2
- Secure Parking
- Built In Wardrobes
Local Information Coogee
Coogee is undoubtedly all about the beach. When residents aren’t by the water, you’ll likely find them in one of the many eateries in the area which sports a sensational mash-up of organic snacks for the health-conscious and the ubiquitous fish and chip and burger joints.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Coogee Public School
- Randwick Public School
- Rainbow Street Public School
- Clovelly Public School
- South Coogee Public School
- Maroubra Junction Public School
- Waverley Public School
- Bronte Public School
- Randwick Girls High School
- NSW School of Languages
- Randwick Boys High School
- South Sydney High School
- Sydney Girls High School
- Sydney Boys High School
- Sydney Childrens Hospital School
- Centennial Park School
- Wairoa School
- Emanuel School
- St Catherine's School
- Moriah College
- Yeshiva College
- Reddam House
- St Brigid's Catholic Primary School
- Claremont College
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
- St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
- Coogee Boys' Preparatory School
- St Margaret Mary's Catholic Primary School
- St Charles' Primary School
- Mount Sinai College
- Brigidine College Randwick
- Marcellin College
- St Clare's College
- Waverley College
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College
- SEDA College NSW, Waverley
- The Joseph Varga School
- Lycée Condorcet - The International French School of Sydney
- The Bowen College
- Aspect South East Sydney School, Maroubra