Coogee 3/19 Neptune Street
Boutique oceanfront living
Auction Location: Onsite.
In a world-famous coastal enclave no more than a short stroll to clifftop walks, Wiley's Baths and the sweeping grounds of both Grant and Trenerry Reserves, this stylish apartment occupies a prized garden level setting in a boutique block of 9.
Impeccably refurbished throughout with a superior attention to detail and the finest of designer appointments, the combined lounge and dining area opens to a balcony and views across Wedding Cake Island to the ocean horizon.
The master bedroom is a large double with built-ins, whilst the ultra contemporary bathroom has a frameless glass shower and European laundry. The deluxe kitchen has CaesarStone benches, soft-close cabinetry and Fisher and Paykel appliances.
With plantation shutters and floating floors, there is also a single lock up garage. Moments to the beach, it is just a short stroll to regular transport and the vibrant cafe culture of Coogee Village.
Date: Saturday, 20 February at 10.00am
Total size sqms (approx.): 70
Internal (includes balcony): 57
Outgoings per quarter (approx):
Strata: $706 (admin $412 capital works $294)
OPEN HOME POLICY FOR COVID 19
We are required to limit the number of people entering the property to comply with social distancing regulations. Please follow the agents instructions. If you arrive at the open home early, please do not crowd and keep 1.5 metres from other attendees.
Will be provided and must be used prior to entering the property. Please bring a facemask which must be worn or viewing maybe refused.
If you are feeling unwell, present symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for covid 19 in the past 14 days you will be refused access to the inspection.
You will be required to provide your full name and contact details to the agent in attendance in order to access the property.
We thank you for your support and cooperation during this difficult time.
Share This Property
- Garages 1
- Built In Wardrobes
Local Information Coogee
Coogee is undoubtedly all about the beach. When residents aren’t by the water, you’ll likely find them in one of the many eateries in the area which sports a sensational mash-up of organic snacks for the health-conscious and the ubiquitous fish and chip and burger joints.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- South Coogee Public School
- Coogee Public School
- Rainbow Street Public School
- Maroubra Bay Public School
- Clovelly Public School
- Maroubra Junction Public School
- Randwick Public School
- Daceyville Public School
- Randwick Boys High School
- Randwick Girls High School
- NSW School of Languages
- South Sydney High School
- Matraville Sports High School
- Sydney Childrens Hospital School
- Centennial Park School
- Wairoa School
- St Catherine's School
- Emanuel School
- Moriah College
- St Brigid's Catholic Primary School
- Claremont College
- St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
- Mount Sinai College
- St Aidan's Catholic Primary School
- Coogee Boys' Preparatory School
- St Mary - St Joseph Catholic Primary School
- Brigidine College Randwick
- Marcellin College
- St Clare's College
- Waverley College
- St Spyridon College
- Champagnat Catholic College
- SEDA College NSW, Waverley
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College
- Lycée Condorcet - The International French School of Sydney
- The Bowen College
- Aspect South East Sydney School, Maroubra
- The Joseph Varga School