Elegant & Private Family Home - Entertainer's Oasis
A stylish and private Spanish Mission style architecturally designed family home - 'Sierra Morena', with contemporary interiors is on a sizable block of approx. 520sqm. Situated in a quiet and sought after location on the cusp of South Coogee, this wide fronted two-storey residence opens to a choice of two large private landscaped outdoor spaces with a north facing entertainer's courtyard featuring a sparkling in ground swimming pool.
Combining lifestyle and location this stylish 2 level home is beautifully presented and solidly built and offers a practical and generous layout to accommodate even the largest family. Perfectly positioned close to transport, a number of popular schools, a short distance to local beaches and the Uni of NSW.
• 'Sierra Morena' - is set on a private 520sqm block
• 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built-ins or 3 beds and a home office
• Spacious master suite with dressing room and ensuite
• Large lounge and separate dining/ family room opens to a large veranda
• Classic contemporary Caesar stone kitchen, Euro appliances
• 2 large private landscaped outdoor spaces
• Tropical north facing garden, solar-heated in ground pool
• Flawless interiors, dark timber floors, plantation shutters
• Chic black and white bathrooms, including the master ensuite
• Ample storage and air conditioning throughout
• Double garage with internal access, two additional car spaces
• Easy walk to schools, parks and buses plus close to beaches
This grand home, situated in a quiet & convenient sought after location is the ideal family home and ready to move straight into.
Land: 18.29m x 28.52m, Total Area = approx. 520sqm
Internal size approx. 231sqm
Water Rates: $165.04 per quarter
Council Rates: $684.00 per quarter
Michael Panto 0416 166 931
Anthony Rizzo 0418 236 999
Key Health Guidelines for Sale/Auction Open Home Inspections Currently:
• It is mandatory to wear a mask during the inspection
• Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained
• Promote good hygiene on premises and at auctions including hand sanitiser that we will request you use
• Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact - please view our video before inspecting the property
• We will keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions
• If you have any symptoms of illness, we request you do not attend a property
• Manage the number of people entering small spaces - we might ask you to wait outside if it is busy, please be patient.