Coogee is undoubtedly all about the beach. When residents aren’t by the water, you’ll likely find them in one of the many eateries in the area which sports a sensational mash-up of organic snacks for the health-conscious and the ubiquitous fish and chip and burger joints.
The hub of activity in the warmer months wanes to more local traffic at other times of the year as committed residents brace the cooler weather and make the most of the location.
For the famous Australian beachside lifestyle, laidback eating and drinking with a community feeling thrown in, you can’t look past Coogee. Add to that beautiful views alongside homes made for enjoying the location and you’ve got something pretty amazing. At just 8kms from the city,
Coogee is one for the list.
AROUND THE AREA
- Coogee Public School - Cnr of Coogee Bay Road & Byron St
- St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School - Coogee Bay Rd
- Claremont College - Coogee Bay Rd
- Jack’s Pizzas - Coogee Bay Rd
- Coogee Pavilion - Dolphin Street
- Barzura- Carr Street
- Royal Randwick Shopping Centre - Randwick
- Woolworths - Coogee
- Maloneys Grocer - Coogee
- Bondi Junction - NSW Trains
- On main transport route to Bondi Junction & CBD