With a warm, welcoming community at its heart, Little Bay is a small yet vibrant suburb, offering residents the best of tranquil, coastal living. This eastern suburb is popular amongst families, investors and retirees, thanks to its perfect positioning and peaceful atmosphere.
With Little Bay beach just a stone’s throw away, it’s hard to believe Little Bay is only 20 minutes from the heart of Sydney.
The beach is protected from the large coastal swells, making it perfect for any number of activities such as swimming, snorkelling, paddling, rock fishing and kayaking. A natural rock pool formation provides the perfect spot for young children to play in the calm waters.
Prince Henry at Little Bay
Prince Henry at Little Bay is steeped in rich history, architectural legacy and geological significance. The natural beauty of the rugged coastline, the healthy environment, and the finely tuned balance between old and new each contribute to making Prince Henry a unique place to live.
The site comprises 85 hectares, bounded by Harvey Street, Jennifer Street, Anzac Parade and the new Little Bay Cove residential community under development to the north, and the Coast Golf Course to the east. Just 20 per cent of the Prince Henry site has been developed, with the remainder retained in public ownership – preserved as parks, bushland and walking areas, all designed to protect endangered native plant species.
5 minutes’ walk from:
- Crystal clear waters of the two Little Bay beaches and sandstone cliffs
- Golf course
- Little Bay Village - supermarket, GP, dentist, chemist, gym, dry-cleaner, hairdresser, bottle shop, homewares, yoga studio
- Cafes and restaurants
- Children's playgrounds
- Sports oval
- National park trails
- Prince Henry function centre
- Little Bay coast centre (leisure and learning centre)
Minutes’ drive from:
- Westfield Eastgardens shopping centre (10mins)
- Airport (15mins)
- Sydney CBD (20mins)
- Des Renford aquatic centre (5mins)
- Prince of Wales hospital (10mins)
- 3 other golf courses (5mins)
- La Perouse restaurants, museum and heritage listed Bare Island (5mins)
As far as locations go, this is one of Sydney's best kept secrets! Little Bay is one to be admired, offering all the benefits that come with living in a safe and supportive environment.