Maroubra 18/85 Broome Street
SUN-DRENCHED - TOP FLOOR - SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM UNIT
This top floor unit is immersed in light with elevated views of the Eastern Suburbs including our beloved City and Maroubra Beach.
This spacious two bedroom unit offers peace and serenity being so high up away from noise and reality.
Being recently painted throughout including the installation of all new blinds you can't go wrong!
This spacious two bedroom unit offers two built in mirrored wardrobes in both bedrooms.
With a modern kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom and separate private laundry room this is one to call home.
This address resides in a low-traffic street that's an effortless stroll from Arthur Byrne Reserve and the sands of Maroubra Beach.
Freshly painted throughout
All new blinds installed throughout
Neat & tidy bathroom
Private laundry room for unit 18
Easily accessible lock up garage
Sun-drenched at all times of the day
Oversized lounge and dining areas
Elevated for light & privacy
Both bedrooms with floor to ceiling mirror built in wardrobes
Contact Alexia Rizzo on 0416 433 050 to enquire.
Key Health Guidelines For Rental Open Home Inspections Currently:
Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained
Promote good hygiene on premises including hand sanitiser that we will request you use
Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact - please view our video before inspecting the property
We will keep detailed contact records of people attending the open homes
If you have any symptoms of illness, we request you do not attend a property
Manage the number of people entering small spaces - we might ask you to wait outside if it is busy, please be patient
Share This Property
- Garages 1
Local Information Maroubra
Maroubra is the ideal place to be for those who want the best of both beach and city living, located just 10km from the Sydney CBD. A beachside enclave where surfing culture reigns supreme, Maroubra has weathered a storm of controversy to become one of the most sought-after addresses in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Malabar Public School
- Matraville Soldiers Settlement Public School
- Maroubra Bay Public School
- Chifley Public School
- Matraville Public School
- Maroubra Junction Public School
- South Coogee Public School
- La Perouse Public School
- Matraville Sports High School
- South Sydney High School
- Randwick Boys High School
- Randwick Girls High School
- Sydney Childrens Hospital School
- Centennial Park School
- St Mary - St Joseph Catholic Primary School
- St Andrew's Catholic Primary School
- St Agnes' Catholic Primary School
- St Aidan's Catholic Primary School
- Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Primary School
- Mount Sinai College
- St Michael's Catholic Primary School
- St Brigid's Catholic Primary School
- St Spyridon College
- Champagnat Catholic College
- Brigidine College Randwick
- Marcellin College
- Aspect South East Sydney School, Maroubra
- The Bowen College
- Lycée Condorcet - The International French School of Sydney
- The Joseph Varga School